Thursday 12 February 2009

D*d you k*ow that th*re was a girl wh*...

I`m watching myself, I`m watching myself and suddenly I go blind. I have to freeze everything …everything. There`s no way to go back in time and realize the fucked up going back in time. I don`t see anything would happen. My monitor goes blind. The light is coming in by force. I don`t really need it as I already have my stomach light since I`ve been feeling sick for a 100 years now. Why can`t I understand the meaning of frozen? Frozen mind? Frozen stomach? Frozen nipples? Frozen fog?

I can`t remember the fog as it was trying to keep up with the length of the river and yet it didn`t cover the sound of the clock announcing the hour 4 times and all I heard was the low battery alert. Am I really that permanent? So why can`t I remember the words? Is this my handwriting? I don`t think so…It`s so neat. It must be computer`s. Why isn`t she shouting at me? I have been nothing but whinny.

I have figured the tangly mumbles of an Italian woman that flew over the chart of happiness regardless of the fact that he couldn`t understand Italian. I have seen my world is small outside the window and I have to pray to learn to fly to see the sea again and again where my mother thinks I`m still sick but the fact is that I`ve been crying over something that I have been crying over and over for the thing that I have been crying for, over the times. But I know someday, I could see myself from the ceiling and I won`t be blind `cause I`m dead and the curtain finally will have won the fight…Look, there`s no more light coming in…

1 comment:

  1. وحشتناک! اما دلم برای این کوری تنگ شده. این بی حسی که می ذاره آدم گریه کنه گریه کنه، از چشم و دهان و گردن رد بشه بره پایینتر و پایینتر، جاهاییکه تا حالا پاش نرسیده. اون وقت ببینه اون ته ته ها چه خبره، اون وقته که می بینه نوشین کیه نسترن کیه زمین کیه آسمون کیه خدا کیه. فقط آدم باید زودزود بیاد بالا نفس تازه کنه وگرنه جوری غرق میشه که دیگه گریه اش هم نمی گیره

    ReplyDelete