Wednesday 30 December 2009

Salted sugar

I can`t let go of my soul...the rigid cartilage wants me to lay back, the fracture is a little lower that the vivid rage on my temples...my vagina is sore, ever since you have melted my liquid all the way through... you watched the movie silently, motionless and cruel...my eyes followed the rays radiating from your clueless darkened pupils, into the tunnel of fragile sense of tiredness `till the tiny vein on my lower eyelid burst into tears... I don`t have to remind me of the breath I lack, forming the excruciating pain in the deepest tubes of my left lung.
Do you have to laugh so loud? People need their beauty sleep... What the bleep are these Christmas bells for? Can`t you see the wrecks of the drowned ship, laying somewhere remote down the open waters of my dormant heart seem too heavy to care to move... There are no butterflies shaping in my guts.

3 comments:

  1. i'm speechless! i can't even believe you wrote this! so beautiful so touching! the tiny vein on my lower eyelid was actually about to burst into tears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eshghe man, Corona, you`re being extremely kind, I`m not that good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are. i miss you. plz write more often. it makes me feel close to you.

    ReplyDelete